Hi,

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 21:21:20 +0000
robert burrell donkin wrote:

> cool in the sense of
> a-useful-resource-that-jakartaens-might-feel-motivated-to-maintain.
> anyone else have any opinions on this?

Now, I am trying to gather news from various Apache world
and put them into http://www.terra-intl.com/tetsuya/ - Experimental
RSS 2.0 Index: http://www.terra-intl.com/tetsuya/index.xml
-- Now joining in planetapache -- This URL might be changed, maybe

Perhaps this style would be able to be easily maintained.
I admit it that once I suffered from
"putting-all-materials-into-apache.org-domain" disease.
Now I've recovered from such a severe illness, completely.

Diversity is the key to meet with success. I've learned this
from controversial but meaningful discussion @ community.
Sincerely,