Here's the vote and result thread.

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/[EMAIL PROTECTED]&msgNo=2323

-Harish

Martin Cooper wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004, Erik Hatcher wrote:

Yes, on the tapestry-dev list at the top of the Votes section here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/changes.html

Are we supposed to get releases approved by the PMC?

Well, technically, it is only PMC members who can vote. ;-) However, the working model we are using allows the sub-project committers to make the decision, but the PMC needs to be notified of the vote result, preferably including a link to the vote thread on the project's -dev list.

--
Martin Cooper