> > As far as I know nothing has changed in regards to linking to LGPL
> > code in ASL code that we host.

As I understand it, we do not want to link to LGPL code directly, but can
use it under another interface, e.g., we cannot import an LGPL package, but
if we have an LGPL service provider for JDBC, JNDI, etc., that is OK.

> if there is anything that Hibernate does that OJB doesn't, let
> us know and we'll fix that problem =) The only major feature
> Hibernate has that OJB does not is a marketing budget, to my knowledge.

Oh that is rediculous, if true!  I hear about Hiberate all the time, but I
never hear about OJB, and I had no idea it was in the same domain.  We
really need to help promote our own dogfood, at least to each other.

And, we need to improve inter-project collaboration so that when there are
issues, people find out about them so that they can fix them.

        --- Noel