On Oct 29, 2004, at 8:43 AM, Danny Angus wrote:

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:11:03 -0700, Dain Sundstrom
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
+10000000000000

I make that 10 trillion. Did I hit a nerve there Dain? !

Yes! One thing that has been bugging me for years it the URLClassLoader on windows, locks the jars it loads, and the only way to release the lock is to reboot the vm. It would be nice to have some way to release the lock. Also we have been running into problems with NIO since it came out. It is incredibly unstable and you endup tweaking code for each platform.

Oh and the new GC bugs in 1.5 are totally annoying.

-dain