On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 00:19:37 -0500 (EST), Henri Yandell
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://www.apache.org/~bayard/jakarta-3tier.html
>
> Rolled back to remove the table->div header change for the moment. I'd
> like to go ahead and make the change to a 3 column on Friday.

Looks OK to me. I'd say go for it.

There are a couple of tweaky things - like the font seems a little
bigger than it needs to be, and the section headers are different from
the main ASF site - but they really are tweaky things that we can talk
about and fiddle with later.

--
Martin Cooper