On Friday I plan to do the following to the site:

* Remove jon.html + images
* Remove love.html
* Remove idiot.html
* Remove os.html
* Remove methodology.html
* Remove jakarta-site-*.html

Very little, if anything links to them from within the site. I've no clue if other parts of the sites link to them. I'll put a redirect in for jakarta-site-* to README.txt, but all of the rest will just start doing 404's.

In the meantime, I'll start work on my ideas for a new download page.

-1's, grumbles, ideas, etc :) Same as before, each item has to be -1'd for me to not do it on Friday.

Hen