Sending somethign to SD Magazine pronto seems a no-brainer as we have a chance of getting them to change it before they goto print with their June issue, though I may be being stupid there, June's issue might be hitting the stands next week for all I know.

I'll work on sending something to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (as listed on the pdf) asap. As it's obviously a mistake on their part, I'll take a very informal, though official, approach in the email.

I'm going to leave the JBoss parts of the issue to further discussion.

Hen