Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 03:07:46 -0400 (EDT)
From: Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Osjava-users] Multidoc-jnr - opinions?

Multidoc was an idea I had to generate a project-wide documentation site
based on links to parts of each individual project (javadoc, xref,
jcoverage etc). http://multidoc.osjava.org/. It works, but has complexity
(has to scrape the parts of the projects to build its front pages).

Multidoc-jnr is a simpler idea, with a much simpler implementation
(http://svn.osjava.org/svn/osjava/trunk/multidoc-jnr/) that does much the
same thing for released javadoc.

Take a look:  http://dist.osjava.org/releases/multidoc-jnr/

Hen