On Mon, 26 Sep 2005, Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:

On Sun, Sep 25, 2005 at 11:30:02PM +0100, robert burrell donkin wrote:

IMHO if this is the vision then it would be better to rephrase the final
clause to make this clear. maybe something like:

* Jakarta Http Components will provide ONLY a toolset of low level
generic transport APIs. In particular, server side application layer
APIs WILL NOT be developed.

This does sound much better. If there are no objections, I would like to
update the charter draft and replace the original clause with the one
suggested by Robert.

None from me; go ahead and drop us the link to the Wiki (because I didn't include it in the original like a fool :) ).

Hen