Hi all,

Felipe Leme wrote:

> 1.What should it be named ?
> 2.What exactly do these 2 projects have in common so they can be
> grouped together?
> 3.Could the TLP accept more projects? What's the criteria?

I suggest we add "runtime testing" to the list of criteria.
I guess it's one of those implicit assumptions we've been making,
but it really should be pointed out. It reduces the scope by
eliminating projects or products like:

Gump - build time testing
Clover - requires static code analysis to determine test coverage
Quality Assurance stuff - something that runs statistics on issues
   opened or closed resulting from manually executing test cases

Those are examples for things "related to testing" that are probably
not meant to be in the scope of the currently discussed new project.
If I am not mistaken, both Cactus and JMeter are executing test cases
at runtime, collecting data without instrumentation of byte code or
JVM plugins. By restricting the scope to this kind of testing stuff,
we should be able to alleviate some concerns about over-broadness.

cheers,
  Roland