Dennis Lundberg wrote:
> Phil Steitz wrote:
>> Henri Yandell wrote:

>>> Do I look like I know what I'm doing? :)
>>>
>>> The Jakarta pom is there because it seemed like a good idea to share
>>> things between Jakarta m2 projects and not just Commons ones - or at
>>> least to try and encourage that sharing. Though I had thought that the
>>> mailing lists in the parent would appear in the children and that's
>>> not happened.
>>>
>>> It didn't seem like it would be damaging to represent the current
>>> structure and Brett didn't run screaming when I asked him :)
>>>
>>> I'm not tied to it though - just throwing energy at the commons to m2
>>> problems.
>> Can someone less m2-newbie than me pls publish the jakarta and commons
>> parents to the m2-snapshot-repo?  The sandbox parent appears to be
>> there, but the others are not and they have to be manually installed to
>> get any commons m2 builds to work.   That makes it pretty hard for the
>> non-initiate to build the components (e.g. [pipeline]) that are dropping
>> m1 poms.
>
> Done.
> I have deployed the poms jakarta, commons and commons-sandbox.

Thanks, Dennis!

Now I am confused, though, since we seem to have both commons-sandbox
and commons-sandbox-parent and the sanbox m2 builds seem to be evenly
split between them, though all (other than pipeline) are listed as
modules of commons-sandbox.  Are these for different purposes?

Also, do we really want to have the individual components set up as modules?

Still in learning mode here...

Phil