I thought there already was a standard, at least as far as dependencies
go: under Project Info...Dependencies?  I recall asking about this a few
months back and was told all the Commons projects at least used this
convention... Maybe this isn't auto-generated?  I remember at the time I
said I thought it should be a bit easier to find, but regardless of that,
if it was a standard all projects (not just commons) followed, would that
suffice?

Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti