Avik Sengupta schrieb:
>> It feels like they are acting as a separate entity in Jakarta and
>> even the ASF itself
>
> Let me put on record my severe objection to this statement.

Yes, the wording is quite harsh. However, following the arguments in the
POI thread, we indeed seem not to act as we should - be it
deliberately or not. I must admit I didn't follow the Apache politics
closely in the past for the lack of time, but it seems we have to invest
some time to get back on track. I am sure Apache fellows will help us by
pointing us into the right direction.

Best regards
Rainer Klute

                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Körner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423

OpenPGP fingerprint: E4E4386515EE0BED5C162FBB5343461584B5A42E