On 04/03/07, Rainer Klute <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Daniel F. Savarese schrieb:
> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Andrew C. Oliver" writes:
>
>> lists.  (If you disagree look at the list archive for
>> each over the last 6 months and see if you REALLY disagree in more than
>> THEORY).
>>

> At least for oro, some Linux distributions continue to ship it as part of
> their core packages.  For example, Fedora Core 4, 5, and 6 all included
> it and 7 will include it as well.  That's millions of real installations.

</snip>

There are also packages and applications (e.g. JMeter) which use ORO
and which are still active. Same applies to them.

I strogly agree with Daniel. Even if there are no ongoing activities on
a project, we should never, NEVER call it "dead" or give it any other
attributation with a negative tone. "Dormant" also has negative
implications. "Mature" would be fine.

+1

And/or "Stable".

Just not Retired or Pensioned off or Redundant or past-it ;-)

S///