Henri Yandell wrote:
This 'how we release' conversation has been bouncing around the ASF
for 4 months now, the above is my best grok on the summary. I've not
seen anyone yet speaking in favour of a view that we should have a
vote on the idea of releasing and then someone does it when they can.
Please bring that up on members@ Vadim - good luck.

That is a tough crowd and I don't think I have enough skills to convince them on anything. OTOH, you can. It's pity though that ASF is loosing its values.

Vadim