On 5/9/07, Henning Schmiedehausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [X] -1  I'm opposed to the proposal because...

diffing the Wiki text against the template in SVN
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/board/templates/subproject-tlp-resolution.txt)
shows significant differences. I'd like you to update the proposal
accordingly. As this proposal will not make the next board meeting
anyway, there is plenty of time to do so.

If this is done, then my vote will be +1.

Yeah, there was recent activity in changing that. Turbine/POI ones
might have the same problem.

I'll get it fixed (unless someone else hops in and does it).

Hen