Don't know about POI, Turbine is fine, Scott used the right template.

        Best regards
                Henning

Henri Yandell schrieb:
> On 5/9/07, Henning Schmiedehausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > [X] -1  I'm opposed to the proposal because...
>>
>> diffing the Wiki text against the template in SVN
>> (https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/board/templates/subproject-tlp-resolution.txt)
>>
>> shows significant differences. I'd like you to update the proposal
>> accordingly. As this proposal will not make the next board meeting
>> anyway, there is plenty of time to do so.
>>
>> If this is done, then my vote will be +1.
>
> Yeah, there was recent activity in changing that. Turbine/POI ones
> might have the same problem.
>
> I'll get it fixed (unless someone else hops in and does it).
>
> Hen

Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] | J2EE, Linux
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person
Open Source Consulting, Development, Design    | Velocity - Turbine

          "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."