Apparently the Cactus Eclipse Plugin is not in development and is unavailable. Unfortunately, I could not tell that from browsing the Cactus website. Removing the a link to download the now unavailable plugin, causing people to search the page and the website in vain, is not sufficient .

It's confusing and wastes peoples time.

Somewhere on the page for the Eclipse Cactus Plugin, it should say clearly, boldly and obviously near the top of the page that the plugin in not available and not being actively developed. Perhaps there could even be a plea for interested volunteers to take up the task.

I don't know if this mailing list is the appropriate forum, but could someone please update the Eclipse Cactus Plugin page. Countless hours of people's time is being wasted.

thanks