But it *is* available. At least, I managed to find it in a couple of
minutes. The source code is here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/cactus/trunk/integration/eclipse/

and there are binaries available in the Maven central repo.

I don't doubt that it is not actively developed, though, and I can't say
which versions of Eclipse the binaries were built for. Since the source is
available, though, you should be able to easily build it yourself if need
be.

--
Martin Cooper

(Disclaimer - I have no affiliation with Cactus in any shape or form.)