-1

The reasons Rahul explained are certainly valid for developers subscribed to more than one dev list. In my case, being subscribed to only JMeter dev list, I don't see advantages in having all prjs in the same list; on the contrary, I'll get more "useless" messages.

But of course this is only my opinion. Whatever decision will be taken, I'll be part of the dev list.

Giuseppe

Rahul Akolkar wrote:
[Suggestion is to please reply to the gene...@jakarta list only]

This is a vote to consolidate the development lists at Jakarta into
one development and one notifications list. For background including
timing, anticipated benefits and some discussion, see proposal [1]
thread.

[ ] +1
[ ] -1

While not required, it'd be nice if anyone voting against could
briefly state the reason(s). And you're ofcourse welcome to vote +/-0
if you really want.

Vote will run atleast 72 hours and will close no sooner than Thursday 5 pm EST.

TIA.
-Rahul

[1] (long, possibly fragmented URL below)
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-general/200910.mbox/%3cce1f2ea80910091443t5cad1db0na0663c416cb83...@mail.gmail.com%3e

.