Non-binding +1.

Whether or not the projects find they like being on one list or not,
it will be good. If it's not liked, then it's another reason to go
TLP.

--- as an aside, I thought I'd look at svn activity ---

Number of commits so far this year:

jmeter 481
bsf 143
cactus 97
jcs 63
bcel 15

We already know that ecs, oro and regexp are in the close to attic
situation, so no commits is no surprise. Whether they go Attic, or
whether they go to Commons for a slow maintenance can

Comparing to TLPs:

http://www.svnsearch.org/svnsearch/repos/ASF/search?from=20090101&to=20091231

JMeter is about 66% down the list, ranking alongside Struts for
developer activity.  It's all Sebb.

BSF is about 80% down the list, ranking alongside Roller for developer
activity. It's Sebb and Ant.

Cactus is a bit further down, ranking as a little more active than
mod_perl, mod_tcl and logging. It's Petar with a few commits from
Sebb.

JCS is with stdcxx, just below logging. It's Aaron.

BCEL would be at the bottom of the list with Xalan. It's Dave.

Reason for that is to show that on their own, the Jakarta subprojects
are hardly abnormal. Looking at the ones I mention:

Roller is 3 committers, very much centered on 1 committer.
Struts has 2 highly active committers with a long tail of other committers.
mod_perl is 8 committers.
mod_tcl is 3 committers.
logging is 3 committers.
stdcxx is 2 committers.

So the big difference is not the activity of each subproject, but that
each one is 1 committer shy of being a TLP.

Hen