Vote result:

We will move ECS and ORO to the Apache Attic. I'll inform the Attic
and include a call for volunteers to complete the associated tasks for
the move(s).

We will not move Regexp at this time as vgritsenko has expressed some
interest in a recent bugfix (his vote to move Regexp to the Attic was
+0). Lets revisit Regexp in 6 months time if there isn't much
activity.

Thanks to everyone for their input.

-Rahul