Hi Martin,

have a look at the org.ops4j.pax.exam.junit.ProbeBuilder annotation. Annotate a
method in your junit-test class.
You're passed a org.ops4j.pax.exam.TestProbeBuilder instance that allows you to
tweak the probe bundle:

@ProbeBuilder
public TestProbeBuilder build(TestProbeBuilder builder)
{
builder.setHeader(Constants.BUNDLE_ACTIVATOR, Activator.class.getName());
return builder;
}

Best,
Timo