Trying to reach the Pax Web community about an integration I've been
looking into.

I have been trying to determine the feasibility of creating a servlet
bridge for Pax Web inspired by the servlet bridges the Equinox and Felix
projects have made for their implementations of the OSGi HTTP Service
implementations. From what I understand, Pax Web is not designed to be
embedded in an outer servlet container like Tomcat; rather, Pax Web embeds
and controls the lifecycle of a servlet container like Jetty, and more
recently, Tomcat.

Am I right in thinking this integration is not feasible?

Johnathan Gilday