Author: Grant Furick
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
I usually post questions and problems but today I wanted to post a url to a site I am
using mnogosearch on.  I am a developer and work with some friends to do various web
things.  We have a website where we link up all our technology documentation.

We used mnogosearch to index all the documentation for a quick find capability.  I was
able to use the "through" drop down list to allow for searching of only certain
sections as well.

Check it out http://docs.spadac.com/ .  The search interface is at
http://docs.spadac.com/cgi-bin/search1.cgi .

Thanks for the great software.  It will make our work lives much easier.

Grant

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=4770>