Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> David Huynh wrote:
> [snip]
>
>> The "interactive session" is different from the normal server session.
>> If you open two browser tabs or two browser windows pointing to 2
>> different backstaged exhibits, you have only 1 server session but 2
>> "interactive sessions". If there is no interactive session concept, your
>> interactions with those 2 exhibits will get mixed up. This is a
>> technical challenge not too often encountered in web applications.
>>
> What's the difference between such 'interactive sessions' and a webapp
> continuation?

I think they both boil down to the same implementation--basically some
ID to identify a particular ongoing transaction. Conceptually, however,
it's easier for me personally to think about interactive sessions than
about continuations. It shouldn't be too hard to re-factor it to use
continuations.

David