> So, there are a few votes:
>
> a) would you like to accept this code donation?

+1. Yes.

> b) if so, where do you think it should be located?

I really like the idea of using xml-commons just like jakarta-commons (Suggestion #3 -
following
the same charter and community restrictions of jakarta-commons) As at this point #2
(Separate
project) might not be viable and #1 might not be possible (Xerces1? Xerces2? how to
extract jars
for inclusion in other projects? etc..). We definitely need a place to host small
components that
cannot be stand-alone projects.