Hi everyone,

> I've made some progress on the XML Graphics CMS migration.

Does the CMS take the same markup used for FOP? Is there any automated
transform mechanism or will this be a one-time migration? I'm asking
this because I have a handful of changes in my working copy for which
I didn't have the chance to commit yet (I'm doing that pretty slowly).
I'd like to know whether they will lost during the migration or if I
should start thinking about merging to the new format (if so, does
anyone have a few pointers handy?).

> I think I've nailed down most header & sidenav issues.

A quick look through the Batik site showed the status page appears to
be the quite affected:
http://xmlgraphics.staging.apache.org/batik/status.html

> Something is funky with the Batik Demo page... It renders
> initially--albeit a bit funky so it might need some HTML finesse--but
> changing the values and clicking the [Update chart] button don't
> effect change:
>
> http://xmlgraphics.staging.apache.org/batik/demo.html

The demo seems broken. At least, I wasn't able to perform any
HTML<->Java interaction on Windows using:
* Java Plug-in 10.5.1.255
* Using JRE version 1.7.0_05-b06
Probably due to some HTML conversion...

> The Scripting with ECMA Script is also funky... We might have to
> hand-code some changes to make content render properly (e.g., <code>
> elements with HTML entities, etc.):
>
> http://xmlgraphics.staging.apache.org/batik/using/scripting/ecmascript.html

I've seen this as well.

Cheers,