Hi folks,

I've eradicated Forrest-based documentation from FOP. Now we need to ensure
that FOP builds properly.

BTW, I also need to do the same for Batik and XML Graphics Commons, but I
thought I'd wait until other folks had a chance to ensure I didn't munge stuff!

As for getting documentation into their respective project sources, I'm
thinking of one of the following:

1. svn hook to copy the MarkDown docs *to* their respective location *from* the
current 'ASF-CMS' (vice ;-)
2. svn hook to copy the MarkDown docs *to* the current 'ASF-CMS' *from* their
respective location (versa ;-)

I suspect the desired approach would be #2, but the ASF-CMS system is geared
toward editing the docs in ASF-CMS, which would make #1 easier.

Another possibility would be to somehow create a system to copy the rendered
HTML output to the repo…

Thoughts? Preferences?

Clay