I began to use GENJ since few days.

 

I plan to ask relatives of my wife (7 families) to insert their data in my
.ged file using GENJ.

How could it be managed?

I think that a way exists. I'm a beginner and probably it's easy, but I
don't know how to.

 

I see that every time I add a new entity (person or family) a counter is
incremented and assigned to that entity.

 

I evaluated only to possibilities:

*       Ask every family to assign to entities fixed numbers starting from a
given one. There is an option that instructs genj about the first number to
use?
*       Share the file and let just one family to upgrade it for a fixed
period of time.

I suppose that there is a better one. 

 

I understand written French. So feel free to reply in French.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion.

 

Mauro

Répondre à