Dear helpdesk,
here comes quite a beginners question regard the histone mark track
For example, if I have a histone mark with the signal value 7,01 and a
p-Value 13,875.

If I know click on "view table" scheme, and then on "range" for the
signal value in the table, I get a min/ max and average value, for our
example min 6, max 42808.602, average 16.83. Are these range values
always the same for a certain cell line and histone modifikation?
In my example the signal value would be close to the minimum value and
below the average one. Does this mean that it is probably of no
biological significance? Is a signal value above the average always
biologically important? Summerising, I do have problems to interpret
and compare different signal values and their p-value referring to the
probability that a histone is binding to the specific DNA-sequence.

Thanks a lot, Ruth.