On Mon, 2005-08-15 at 15:57 -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:

> > But first I have an idea to only use scanelf (but that may have issues
> > with 32/64 combined userspaces) which I would want to implement.
>
> no, it doesnt ... scanelf can handle any ELF format regardless of
> endian/bitsize of the host or target or any combo thereof
>
> you can scan 32bit MSB ARM ELF's from a host 64bit LSB X86_64 host just as
> easily as say from a 32bit MSB PARISC host

Sorry, was not clear enough, a 32bit library cannot resolve a 64bit
dependency. So when you read in the available libraries and there
dependencies you need to keep track of which type they are.

Anyway, the -i flag to scanelf fixes that and other issues, just group
all the data from scanelf by interpreter (so have multiple hashes, one
for each interp).

Stefan
--
Stefan Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>