eg.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now if Foo is an AT, then the email alias would forward to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] which would solve that problem. Also an email could be
sent on behalf of [EMAIL PROTECTED] to [EMAIL PROTECTED] informing that
person of a missed typed address and to have all further email sent to
@testers.g.o .

This may be just convoluted, but food for thought.

--
Lares Moreau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  | LRU: 400755 http://counter.li.org
Gentoo x86 Arch Tester                 |               ::0 Alberta, Canada