On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 09:32:55 +1100
Ben Skeggs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyway, the most important reason for the GLEP (IMO) is giving AT's
> r/o access to CVS.  When working on bugs, it's always fun to find out
> that the problem has already been resolved and just hasn't made it to
> your local rsync mirror yet..

Out of curiosity, what's the more important aspect of r/o cvs:
- more up to date
- easier selective updates
So far people always assumed the former though I could also see the
second being an issue which would be alot easier to resolve.

(it's always a good idea to know the actual problem before talking about
solutions ;)

Marius

--
Public Key at http://www.genone.de/info/gpg-key.pub

In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.