Ugh, it is the only one that reliably connects to icq (yea, I am stuck using
it for many people whom I contact as this is pretty much the only protocol
"honored" there) *and* handles various encodings in a sane way (no, gaim,
while been really nice on a protocol side, does not cut it on localization
side, not even close. And kopete is the other way around :))..

So, I too would say, please at least keep it in the tree..
There is a plea in that bug, btw, to give somebody a month to fix it, so there
is still hope :)..

George