Carsten Lohrke wrote:
On Thursday 05 January 2006 16:46, Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:

Yeah ok, let me end up these holidays, and I'll prepare a written request
to change the Linux part in something else

You should also contact the folks working on the gentoo.org redesign. While there was a bit of fuss about the infinity symbol, I always wondered why no one lost a word against the "Linux" below, given that we claim to provide a meta-distribution.

Carsten

I was thinking the exact same thing when I was reading this thread. Removing the "linux" from the logo would only take a few minutes if it's decided to drop it. I'll follow this and make the change if/when it's necessary.