On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 22:54 -0800, Donnie Berkholz wrote:

> Sven Vermeulen wrote:
> | We have already received many bugs for documentation in /proj/* which is
> | not GDPs. I had no issue with this as I hoped this would be a transient
> | state where the documentation is eventually handed over to the GDP so that
> | both the project /and/ GDP can further maintain the documents.
>
> Seems like what would be useful is a metadata.xml-type thing for guides,
> so they're assigned properly.

I completely agree.  Perhaps we can call it an "author" tag.  That
should work... :P

Really, I think that the number of bugs the GDP gets is probably fairly
minimal for project-based documentation.  Perhaps we could have
something added to the project dtd that adds a little blurb at the
bottom to file bugs for project documentation against the project
itself?  I really don't know if that would help or not, but it is an
idea.

--
Chris Gianelloni
Release Engineering - Strategic Lead