R Hill <dirtyepic.sk <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I've yet to hear of _anything_ that's broken because of
> -fvisibility-inlines-hidden. (course someone will undoubtedly point
> one out now ;))

-fvisibility-inlines-hidden not only breaks a number of kde apps afaik (it's
filtered now), but it also seems to break SDL (using noflagstrip).  It's not
broken enough that I'm going to remove it from my global CXXFLAGS, tho,
especially since if it breaks something I know about it right away (compile
error) and can remove the flag for that package.

--James