On Thu, Jun 08, 2006 at 08:58:48PM +0200, Markus Ullmann wrote:
> This is not the main tree, just a normal overlay. Okay, some non-devs
> contribute here but doesn't change the fact that it is just an overlay
> as any other out there in the world. Well, it is a bit different. Here
> are some devs keeping an eye on the evolution and can help people with
> doing it right and thus get better contributions in the end.

It's not a "normal" overlay as I see it. You've promoted it to be an
official overlay. The difference is huge in my opinion.

> As already mentioned at 1), it is an overlay. The devs on sunrise do
> keep an eye on it and all ebuilds do have to pass at least repoman and
> some basic QA checks (currently done when porting them from bugs.g.o) so
> that they don't do some rm -rf / thing.

Will you also review the code each and every ebuild pull down over the
internet?

Regards,
Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd