Also, just so I'm clear on my stance on this:

I don't care one whit about whether those keywords are used in bugzilla
or not.  Keywords are a way to help bugzilla users use bugzilla.  As for
perceptions about it -- as long sunrise is clear on their pages that
they are absolutely not official as of yet, I don't think we run into
any issues, officially.  There may be users who do get that perception.
On the other hand, you will have people who walk by a sign that says
"sale today" and ask when exactly the sale is.  We can't, and should
not, hold everyone's hand.

Thanks,

Seemant