First of all, I'm not sure why devrel was involved in a technical
decision without actually having all the interested parties there, but
aside from that, when Gentoo developers become a bunch of 5 year olds?

What is this absolute nonsense of "you don't like my toy, you can't have
your toy" going on around here?  Jakub, if you will disrupt others
because you can't have your way, then please reconsider exactly what
your role is in this project, and maybe even how you might better serve
some other project.

This childishness from *all* sides is getting really old, really fast.
People need to grow the hell up, and quit with the melodrama.

Seemant