On Saturday 01 July 2006 02:46, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> weeeeeeeeell it's about that time of the year ... time for nominating
> people for the next Gentoo Council

i guess i'll start off some mass nominations of random people off the top of
my head who i think would do a good job ... there's a bunch more people i
think would do a good job, but i'm going to cut my list short as it's already
ridiculously long ...

from current council:
koon / agriffis / azarah / seemant / solar

some other peeps:
Kugelfang / Ramereth / Mr_Bones / spb / plasmaroo / Weeve / `Kumba /
jaervosz / KingTaco / Flameeyes / dostrow / dsd / kito / exg

i'd also nominate g2boojum, but i kind of like his current unofficial role as
honorary council adviser guy ...
-mike