Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Saturday 01 July 2006 02:46, Mike Frysinger wrote:
>> weeeeeeeeell it's about that time of the year ... time for nominating
>> people for the next Gentoo Council
>
> i guess i'll start off some mass nominations of random people off the top of
> my head who i think would do a good job ... there's a bunch more people i
> think would do a good job, but i'm going to cut my list short as it's already
> ridiculously long ...
>
> from current council:
> koon / agriffis / azarah / seemant / solar
>
> some other peeps:
> Kugelfang / Ramereth / Mr_Bones / spb / plasmaroo / Weeve / `Kumba /
> jaervosz / KingTaco / Flameeyes / dostrow / dsd / kito / exg
>
> i'd also nominate g2boojum, but i kind of like his current unofficial role as
> honorary council adviser guy ...
> -mike

Two names I see missing from this (otherwise very good) list are Chris
Gianelloni (wolf31o2) and Donnie Berkholz (spyderous aka dberkholz). I
think everyone knows exactly how much work these two put into Gentoo and
how valuable that contribution is. Their knowledge would be a great
addition to the council.