On Thursday 06 July 2006 22:24, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
> Well, if you're playing that game, I'd suggest that anybody wanting to
> make proposals on this issue should know what CFLAGS is and understand
> how it is nothing other than a set of flags that are passed to the
> compiler when compiling a C program, and then evaluate the impact of
> subverting such a variable for nefarious purposes.
And I suggest that anybody willing to comment on user-side of things would
know what an user is and understand how users feel about issues, instead of
going on and on and on commenting without having a clue.

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE