On Friday 07 July 2006 16:40, Danny van Dyk wrote:
> USE_EXPAND useflags do not need to be added to either use.desc nor
> use.local.desc.
You need to put them in misc/<whatever>.desc

> Further, we keep track of other hardware-related
> metadata in USE_EXPAND, too. See INPUT_DEVICE and VIDEO_CARDS.
Quite a different thing to me, considering the wide quantity of them.
But for an handful of useflag it would be a bit of overkill.

Yes also KERNEL, ELIBC, USERLAND are handled as use-expand, but that's just an
hack-that-works.

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE