Hello,

I would like to remove those packages from portage:

app-cdr/cdrecord-prodvd: Functionality of DVD-burning is now
  officially included in app-cdr/cdrtools.
app-cdr/dvdrtools: Same reason.  No need to use this fork of
  cdrtools-1.11...
virtual/cdrtools: With the remove of dvdrtools there is no
  longer a need for this virtual.
app-cdr/xcdroast: A nice rustical application, which reminds
  me to my first CD-burnings on Linux...  But there was no
  upstream update within 2,5 years.  Also there are now a
  lot of other gtk2-based applications which are bettter
  than xcdrtools.
rox-extra/roxiso: Unmaintained package, but it depends on
  app-cdr/cdrecord-prodvd.  On the other hand, I just
  installed it, and it fails to start due to a missing
  library...  It seems that all rox-packages are
  unmaintained now, as the maintainers resigned or are not
  available.

All packages are in package.mask.  I will remove then in 30
days when there is no good reason to keep them.

Regards, Lars

--
Lars Weiler  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  +49-171-1963258
Gentoo Linux PowerPC    : Strategical Lead and Release Engineer