* Luis Medinas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [06/07/08 13:33 +0100]:
> I've talked with Lars we will keep xcdroast for a bit. Instead we will
> remove simplecdrx that i will mask now. The upstream is dead for years
> and there's not need to keep it.

But we keep xcdroast only when you patch it, so that it does
not need cdrecord-prodvd for burning DVDs.  And no, starting
with -n does not work.  Maximum size is 703MB per disk.

Regards, Lars

--
Lars Weiler  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  +49-171-1963258
Gentoo Linux PowerPC    : Strategical Lead and Release Engineer