Homer Parker wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-08-24 at 13:14 -0500, Lance Albertson wrote:
>> For the record, I was waiting for those folks to come to us to resolve
>> it. Last I knew we had a partial resolution with the parties involved,
>> but shortly after that they just stopped pursing it. I figured if it
>> was
>> that important to them, they'd get back with us. So I'm not sure what
>> happened to that exactly. If they weren't pursing it anymore, I didn't
>> see the point in us pursing it since they were the ones requesting
>> it.
>
>       It is important, and still on my todo list. I'm still awaiting the
> anon-cvs/svn/whatever to be finished before taking on the next part. Not
> trying to reopen the whole can of worms at them moment, but.. As for
> partial resolution, the discussion degenerated to having those saying it
> would cause classes of devs vs those saying they aren't devs and
> shouldn't have @g.o addresses from what I remember. I'll have to go
> re-read the thread to be sure.

Yeah, I don't remember where we left off either. I'd have to re-read
myself to catch up. I just recall us coming close to a solution.

--
Lance Albertson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager

---
GPG Public Key:  <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1  4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742

ramereth/irc.freenode.net