On Mon, 2006-10-09 at 19:40 +0200, Christian Heim wrote:
> Its my pleasure to introduce to you Alexis Ballier (also known as aballier),
> our latest addition joining to help out with the media-sound and media-video
> herd.

Welcome Alexis.

> His skillset only includes the basic linux languages (that being beneath
> English, C and C++, but also BASH) and ocaml (wtf is ocaml? - thanks to Alec
> I know that now).

Well perhaps he'd be interested in joining the ml team (dev-lang/ocaml
is in the ml herd). Obviously it's not quite as glorious as Haskell, but
at least it's functional. ;-)

> He's currently finishing his master degree in computer science (another
> one :P) and will be a PhD student next year.

Yay, another one. I wonder how many gentoo devs have a PhD or are in the
process of trying to get one...

--
Duncan Coutts : Gentoo Developer (Haskell team lead)
email         : dcoutts at gentoo dot org