Hello !

Thanks to everybody for the warm welcomes !

> Is where the soap come from, isn't it?

Yes it is, but I'm affraid I can't tell you the differences between
this soap and other ones even if I'm using it because it sounds like
"good old stuff".

> And Bouillabaisse if you like soups =)

Err... hey, don't call bouillabaisse a soup ! It's much more than
that ! I'm not born in Marseille, but if you tell that to a real
"Marseillais", you'll get flammed ! In fact, bouillabaisse is more
about the fish you eat with it than the soup itself, but yes, it's a
kind of soup ;)  (Writting this, I made a typo s/kind/king/... that may
be due to the proverb : "proud like a marseillais" )

> Welcome I was just waiting for you to unmask yet another ffmpeg snapshot ^^;

Yay, let's do it and deal with the api changes ! Hopefuly, most of them
have already been fixed ;)

> Welcome, I hope you'll have some serious fun (though I'm not sure
> bumping ffmpeg qualifies...).

Well, it's always fun to have the "bleeding edge softwares" to work
perfectly ;)

> Since, I'm in the US, I assume you mean that this "Mar-Say" place is in
> Freedomia.  So welcome to our newest Freedom-man.

Hehe yeah, freedomia, where you're (in fact, going to be) not anymore
allowed to smoke in pubs...
/me notes : do not talk about politics ;)

> Well perhaps he'd be interested in joining the ml team (dev-lang/ocaml
> is in the ml herd). Obviously it's not quite as glorious as Haskell, but
> at least it's functional. ;-)

Why not, however, I must admit I've not been using ocaml for a (too?)
 long time now, but if you need a hand here, I'll be there !

> > He's currently finishing his master degree in computer science (another
> > one :P) and will be a PhD student next year.
> Yay, another one. I wonder how many gentoo devs have a PhD or are in the
> process of trying to get one...

Hehe it's better to wonder how many than why there are so many ;)

By the way, since I've been asked that, I've now finished the
master and started my PhD, and for the bad news, I'll be off for some
days starting tomorrow due to some workshops :/

Alexis.